These are books I’ve co-authored over the years. They are no longer in print and the technology they focus around is antiquated but what hasn’t changed is the spirit of design and interaction around motion graphics they cover. The core principles of motion graphic design hasn’t changed over the years and is interchangeable no matter what technology is used. Good animation is good animation. I poured a fair amount of time, tears, and heart into these publications. I am very proud of them.
- AdvancED Flash Interface Design (Advanced Design)
- Flash 3D Cheats Most Wanted
- Macromedia Flash MX Video
- Gallery 2002 Websites
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Games Most Wanted
- Flash MX Components Most Wanted
- Rich Media: Video and Sound in Flash